There's a merciful, omnipotent, generous and loving God watching out for you. He created every cell in your body and is longing to know you. He descended from heaven to be crucified on a wooden cross 2,000 years ago so that we may live forever in eternity with Him!
Access to heaven isn't gained by how good a person you are according to your own standards, but how we measure up to God's standard. We inherited the condition of sin at birth and therefore can never measure up to God's standard of absolute sinlessness. Therefore how can we as sinful beings declare the entry conditions to heaven in our own minds? Only the creator of heaven can set the rules of entry and simply being 'good', or 'better than others' won't cut it.
"There's going to be a lot of 'good' people in hell, and a lot of 'bad' people in heaven."
BUT GOD made a way for us to enter the kingdom of heaven through the sacrifice of His sinless Son, Jesus. He took all our sin upon Himself when He died on the cross so that we may appear sinless when we stand in front of God.
How can we accept this gracious gift of God? As with all gifts we just have to reach out and take it, or in this case, ask for it. The only step is to accept Him - Jesus Christ as your savior and to claim this gift He has so graciously given us. This process is called salvation and is outlined in the A, B, C's below.
ADMIT you're a sinner.
Any gap between God's perfect law and our imperfect obedience is called sin, which everyone has committed. The A is where a change of heart leads to genuine repentance for sinning against a righteous God. We change our mind and God changes our hearts and regenerates us from the inside out.
• "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23)
• "There is none righteous, no, not one;" (Romans 3:10)
• "If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." (1 John 1:10)
• "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23)
To determine if we're a sinner or not we have to look to the law given to us by God. Have you ever murdered someone? What about committed adultery? You might say you haven't done either of those. But what about having hateful or lustful thoughts toward someone else - even for a split second? None of us can say no to this one since we're all human and have thoughts like these all the time.
Because we've broken God's rules we have a future judgement awaiting us, death. However Jesus Christ came to earth to pay the ultimate price for our sins on the cross, which leads us into the next step...
BELIEVE Jesus is Lord
Believe in your heart that Jesus Christ died for your sins, was buried, and that God raised Jesus from the dead on the third day, taking the punishment you deserved. Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father but by me." (John 14:6) Your own good works cannot save you, no matter how good a person you are, and wouldn't the creator of heaven set the bar for entry?
• "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
• "But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners. Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)
If you're questioning whether Jesus really DID come to die for us or not, I recommend having a look at the "Why Should I Trust the Bible?" video on the Evidence page. There are also some incredible resources and videos showing just how finely tuned our universe really is.
CALL upon His name
Through prayer, invite Jesus into your heart to become your personal Lord and Saviour by confessing that Jesus Christ is Lord. There's an example prayer below the video.
• "If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)
• "For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13)
This is a video by J.D. Farag explaining the ABCs of salvation if you would prefer to watch a video. I recommend looking up his prophecy updates either on his own website or my uploads of his work on the Prophecy page.
"Lord Jesus, I am a sinner and am in need your forgiveness. I believe you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I am ready and willing to trust you as my Lord and Saviour and to turn from my sin. I now invite you into my heart as my personal Savior. Amen."
"Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Joel 2:32 / Acts 2:21 / Romans 10:13
Once you've prayed this prayer, believing it with all your heart, you're saved by the power of the blood of Jesus! He paid that ultimate price of our sin, sacrificing Himself so that we may live. However it's easy to say something with your mouth, what takes real effort is living out a life in pursuit of Jesus, walking according to His will for you and leaving your old sinful ways behind.
The 15 minute video below entitled 'Why Should I Trust the Bible' is a perfect introduction to the Bible and explains why Christianity must be true and that this book was written by a loving God outside of time and space. It was created by IMPACT Whiteboard Video.
Now that you're saved I recommend getting stuck into what the Bible is all about and learning about the magnificent and omnipotent God we serve. Alternatively you may be interested in the future Bible events which are yet to be fulfilled (at the time of writing) such as the Rapture. Below are links to these resources, but keep in mind that since your faith is still young the devil will do anything and everything in his power to prevent you from becoming a stronger Christian, so put on the Full Armour of God!
• Learn the Bible in 24 Hours Videos - An incredible series by Chuck Missler going over the whole Bible in quite a fair amount of detail. I absolutely recommend watching this whole series early on! (24 x 1 Hour Sessions)
• Who is God? - Understanding the creator of the universe
• The Rapture - What is the Rapture?
• Bible Downloads - Download the Bible in any language
• Bible Prophecy - What the Bible says about the future
• After Death - What Happens when you Die?
• Worshipping God - Songs of praise and worship
• Other Christian Content - Links to reliable pastors
Alternatively you can watch some videos by these foundational Bible teachers:
• J.D. Farag - Detailed prophecy updates and information on what the future holds
• Chuck Missler - Exceptional Bible commentary and Bible studies
• Jan Markell - A look at our world today through the lens of scripture
• Jack Hibbs - Bible teachings and prophecy updates
After the Rapture I won't be here to share TRSG or this page with those who need it, so if you've found it helpful please share it to anyone and everyone you can so that they too may be saved. You can also print it and leave copies in people's mailboxes or put it on flash drives to give them out.
If you haven't read my 'Rapture Survival Guide' yet and millions of people have disappeared I highly recommend you read it to understand what's ahead of you.
The Rapture Survival Guide (TRSG)
If this guide has helped you please share this content to anyone seeking truth. Feel free to print the ABC image above and hand them out to all those in need. You can fit 4 on an A4 sheet in a readable format.
© Fluidic Ice 2021